We depend absolutely on the wealth of knowledge, skills, and capabilities our people bring to our business, so we invest in every individual, and place real value on their contribution, ideas and input.
We do everything we can to ensure that our working environment is one that encourages and supports collaboration, creativity, and teamwork.
A few more reasons to come and join our team:
1. We are a market leader in the design and build of innovative, contemporary solutions for the modern workplace
2. Our unique culture creates a sense of family and community
3. We work together in collaborative and creative environments that encourage new ideas and support reflection and thinking differently
4. We aim to create a happy environment, where everyone is treated respectfully and enjoys coming to work
5. We invest in the continual learning and development of our people, giving them the opportunity to grow and develop with us
6. We offer attractive rewards and benefits packages
7. We actively promote people from within
8. We enjoy consistent growth year-on-year.
Who we look for
To work at Orangebox you need to be highly committed and driven in the delivery of great service to our customers. This requires dedication, passion, and the ability to work within a great team.
Our consistent high level of growth means we regularly seek talented individuals with a variety of skills across the business. We regularly have opportunities within areas including Sewing & Upholstery, Design & New Product Development, Sales, Customer Services, Material Control and Installation & Service.
To review our range of current vacancies, please scroll down to the vacancy list below. If you don’t see anything you’re interested in right now, it’s worth checking back regularly.
Work experience & student placements
If you are interested in work experience or a placement with Orangebox, please write to us outlining your specific requirements, and include the type of skills you’d like to observe in action and/or the type of role/department you are interested in. You should also specify the period of time you’re looking for, and the dates of your availability.
Please email your application letter to email@example.com. We will let you know whether we have any opportunities available for you within four weeks.
Orangebox is an Equal Opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, and sex or sexual orientation, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which can’t be shown to be justified.
We review our selection criteria and procedures to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
As part of any recruitment process, Orangebox collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants (whether this be as an employee, worker or contractor). As a “data controller”, Orangebox is responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. For more information, please click here.